- All visitors, parents, coaches and players must wear a mask while in the facility. Only players will be allowed to remove masks during play.
- Upon entrance and exit of the facility, we ask that all visitors, parents, coaches and players wash their hands with either hand sanitizer or soap and water.
- Upon entrance, each visitor, parent, coach and player will need to fill out and sign our COVID-19 Visitor Screening Form. You can find this form online under the Forms tab.
- Temperatures will be taken for all individuals when entering the gym. Individuals who exhibit symptoms related to COVID-19 or a fever of 100 F will not be permitted to enter the facility.
- Players who attend overnight or sleepaway camps will be asked to wait 7 days from the date of return before entering the gym. If an individual at the same camp is identified to be positive for COVID-14 we ask that players follow CDC protocols on self-quarantining. (CDC Quarantine Guidelines)
We will continue to frequently clean our facility and high traffic surfaces - balls, benches and tables. We ask that you practice social distancing while at our gym. Maintain 6 feet of distance, wash your hands frequently and don’t touch your face. If you feel ill, please stay at home and get tested.